Updated: Sep 21, 2018
What does a thinking partnership offer its members?
· Safe to be vulnerable (contracting and confidentiality is vital)
· Group learning, even when an individual does not have any issues to bring
· Total trust within the group for both learning and sharing
· Multi-faceted and leave energised
· Held to account and being held
· In it together
· No shame or blame and a chance to talk things through in detail
Focus can include:
· What questions are you holding?
· What would you like to think about today?
· What would you like to talk about today?
Contact me to join
Venue to be arranged but will be central - please contact me for dates and times.
Cost is £5 to enrol a group member; £90 for 6 months membership comprising 3 group meetings. Contact me about how to pay. Booking essential as places will be limited to 10 members, so do contact me now: firstname.lastname@example.org