Updated: Mar 11
What does a thinking partnership offer its members?
· Safe space to be vulnerable (contracting and uber-confidentiality is vital)
· Chance to talk things through without shame or blame
· Get feedback on your ideas and thoughts
· Group learning, especially when an individual does not have an issue to bring
· Total trust within the group for learning and sharing
· Multi-faceted; leave energised
· Helped to take responsibility; being 'held'
· All equal and in it together
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details
Focus can include:
· What questions are you holding?
· What would you like to think about today?
· What would you like to talk about today?
Contact me to join
Venue to be arranged but will be central - please contact me for dates and times.
Cost is £5 to enrol a group member; £90 for 6 months membership comprising 3 group meetings. Contact me about how to pay. Booking essential as places will be limited to 10 members, so do contact me now: email@example.com